Registration is now open for the 32nd NADONA National Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Click here for pricing information and to register!
Pre-Conference: May 31-June 1, 2019
Conference: June 2-June 5, 2019
Reasons to Attend
- Four days of education focusing on current issues of greatest importance to your residents and facilities including Requirements of Participation (ROP), QAPI, resident assessment, and person-centered care.
- Up to 30 hours of nursing and administrator continuing education credit
- Discuss the new regulations which will be implemented in Nov. 2019 to ensure your facility meets the requirements
- Exhibits and product theaters that will highlight new and innovative products and services that can be used throughout your facility
- Enjoy the Opening Night Reception on Sunday sponsored by NADONA and cheer on your colleagues at the Awards Banquet Tuesday evening. Both are included in your registration fee
- Regenerate and refresh with renewed and new friendships
Why Should You Be A Part of This Year’s National Conference?
Long-term and Post-Acute care are rapidly changing. New regulations and guidelines are being implemented in facilities across the country and within specific states such as antipsychotic reduction guidelines and antibiotic stewardship initiatives. ROP’s are changing the environment with new state and federal legislative initiatives. How residents and families are obtaining information has evolved significantly with the increased use of the Internet and other Social Media. The National Conference will provide you with updates on these and other important trends that are or will be affecting you, your facilities, and your residents. We will give you ideas on how to relax, take time for yourself, refill your cup, because if your cup runs dry, how are you able to assist anyone?