- This event has passed.
HCAM: WORKFORCE HAPPINESS: Building a High Performance Culture of Well-Being
March 25 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT$160 – $225
**Discount if attending Workforce Happiness and RN Bootcamp together**
WORKFORCE HAPPINESS: Building a High Performance Culture of Well-Being
Download the brochure now: 2019 MiNADONA Workforce Seminar
3/25/2019 all day
Crowne Plaza Lansing West
MI-NADONA/LTC MEMBERS DO NOT WANT TO MISS THIS
Successful senior care managers recognize that quality staff is their most valuable asset and low(er) turnover improves EVERY desired outcome. Today, finding, recruiting, orienting and retaining staff is made more difficult due to increasing regulatory, financial, and resident acuity challenges. This program targets best practice strategies that enhance staff stability, as well as the leadership skill-sets that contribute to positive management/staff interactions and relationships.
This program will provide participants the opportunity to earn up to (6) six contact hours for nurses and licensed nursing home administrators.
HCAM is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Wisconsin Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- Examine recruiting strategies that resonate more strongly with prospective staff (esp. Millennials).
- Describe interview and orientation processes to better select optimal candidates and more quickly assimilate them post-hire into the facility’s culture and daily expectations.
- Utilize effective performance management techniques in daily workforce supervision, including proactively coaching, addressing of sub-par performance, evaluating staff performance, and handling conflict.
Long-term care directors of nursing, assistant directors of nursing, nurse managers, RNs and LPNs, administrators and corporate level & facility management.
Lou Ann Brubaker, President of Brubaker Consulting (and frequent HCAM presenter) has more than 30 years’ experience in LTC staff retention success.
This program will be held at the Crowne Plaza Lansing West located at 925 S Creyts Rd., Lansing, MI 48917. MI-NADONA/LTC has reserved a block of rooms at the rate of $135++/night at the Crowne.
This rate expires on March 1, 2019.
To reserve your room now:
• Call 877-322-5544 and reference group code “HCM”
• Visit https://www.crowneplaza.com/lansingwest utilizing group code “HCM”
MI-NADONA/LTC is hosting their annual MI-NADONA/LTC RN Boot Camp March 26-27 at the same venue. Anyone who registers for both programs will qualify for a special reduced Workforce Happiness Seminar rate of $160.